Spafford & Landry’s roots were established in 1999 with an uncompromising commitment to the highest standards of quality and professionalism that continues today. With the retirement of Jessie Powell our firm will now be known as Spafford & Landry.
Since the beginning we have specialized in not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities. With the addition of Todd Landry in 2017 we now have additional expertise in agricultural cooperatives, closely held family businesses and taxation.
Because Spafford & Landry is relatively small, our clients receive personalized, quality service and attention. Here is what some of our clients have to say.
As you would expect we offer a full range of compliance services, including accounting, auditing and tax. We also offer a variety of advisory services to help clients at each point of a business’ life cycle, from start to finish. These services include:
· Business analytics
· Business valuations
· Business planning and strategy
· Buying/selling a business
· Cash planning and forecasting
· Estate, trust and gift planning
· Financial and retirement planning
· Internal controls
· Type of entity selection
· Wealth advisory services
Our firm is a member of:
· AICPA - Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC)
· AICPA - Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC)
· AICPA - Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS)
Contact us or call 909.792.1852 when we can be of service to you. Thank you.